PRODUCTS FOR FACE CARE AND WELLNESS
To care for your face, you need high-quality products ideal both for cleansing but also for moisturising and nourishing your skin. Within our catalogue we offer a variety of creams from the best brands, ideal for any skin type. You will also find many mild cleansers and make-up removers, scrubs, toners, serums and specific treatments for the eye area. Take advantage of our online offers now: buy the best face creams at affordable and favourable prices!
FACIAL SKINCARE STEPS
If your daily facial skincare routine is to wash your face only with water or, worse, with soap, you have landed on the right page of our online shop. Here are all the steps and products you can and should use to care for your face and have a perfect skincare routine.
- Cleansing: as already mentioned before, if you are only cleansing with water or using simple hand soap, you are not taking care of your skin or cleansing it at all. The skin of the face is delicate compared to that of the body, and so should be treated properly. Depending on your skin type, choose a suitable cleanser; you can choose between foaming, oily, liquid, solid or gel cleansers.
- Exfoliation: the time has come to exfoliate the skin to remove all dead cells. For this step, in line with your skin's needs, you can choose between a scrub, peel or gommage. Be careful though: it is advisable to perform this step about twice a week and not every day.
- Toner: the use of a toner is often unfairly underestimated. By using the right product, we can eliminate the residues of previously applied products and restore and balance the pH of the skin.
- Serum. Serum should be applied to a clean, dry face. It is almost always a liquid substance that tones and firms the skin. It should also be swept over the neck and décolleté.
- Moisturiser and Eye Contour Cream. Last but not least, you should never go without a good facial moisturiser. This product should also be chosen according to the skin type (oily, dry, sensitive, etc.). However, it should not be applied to the eye area, because this is a very delicate part of the face and needs its own dedicated eye contour cream.