Apis Mellifica 7Ch Boiron® Granules
- Brand: BOIRON Srl
- Product Code: 800020861
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 3.32€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 3.25€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 3.19€ each
Apis Mellifica 7Ch Boiron® Homeopathic Granules
Apis Mellifica 7Ch granules is a product traditionally used in homeopathy for acute inflammatory and allergic manifestations with itching, edema and pain. Apis Mellifica, according to the homeopathic tradition, is also widely used in case of insect bites, skin itching, boils, food or drug allergies. Also recommended for allergic ocular conjunctivitis with itchy eyes, tearing and swelling. It is also used in case of joint pain with effusion, in all those symptoms that are aggravated with heat and improve with cold applications.
Homeopathic medicine without approved therapeutic indications.
Apis Mellifica: 3X to 30X - 3C to 30C; lactose, Sucrose.
Method of use and dosage
In homeopathy the intake of the granules is different if they are used for chronic problems or for acute problems:
- In the chronic phase it is usually recommended to take 5 granules at a time 3 times a day, always away from meals if possible or at least a quarter of an hour away from the meal.
- In case of acute pathology, they are usually taken several times during the day at a close distance, usually you can get to take 2 or 3 granules every hour or every two hours.
We remind you that it is always advisable to hear a medical opinion about the use and actual need of Boiron granules.
If symptoms continue after 3 days, stop taking and consult a doctor. For pregnant or lactating women it is recommended to seek medical advice. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the warranty seal is broken or missing.
Store between 20 ° and 25 ° C.
Multi-dose tube of 80 granules.