apo-EPA Pekana 30ml
apo-EPA Pekana Homeopathic Medicine
apo-EPA is a homeopathic-spagyric medicine in drops, which according to tradition is used as an adjuvant for problems related to liver function.
apo-EPA is particularly indicated in case of liver and biliary function disorders, digestive difficulties, meteorism, constipation, hepato-biliary drainage, adjuvant in the treatment of metabolic disorders and skin diseases.
- We recommend taking apo-EPA 3 times a day, before meals, diluted in half a glass of water.
- In infants and children up to 6 years of age, it is recommended to take 7 drops, 3 times a day.
- In children from 6 to 12 years of age, it is recommended to take 10 drops, 3 times a day.
- In adults, it is recommended to take 15 drops, 3 times a day.
- Boldo D4 has an anti-dyspeptic and digestive action, particularly indicated in mild hepatic insufficiency and in inflammatory states of the bile.
- Chionanthus virginica D4 has a specific action for biliary lithiasis, jaundice and hepatic colic.
- Cynara scolymus D4 carries out a specific action for small hepatic insufficiency, hypercholesterolemia and hyperglycemia; it is also a hepato-protector, regulates bile flow, alleviating the painful symptoms that accompany hepato-biliary disorders, and acts on lipid metabolism.
- Iberis amara D6 has a beneficial effect on dyspepsia and pain in the hepatic region.
- Lycopodium D4 has a direct action to stimulate slowed liver and kidney functions
- Mandrake and rad. D6 is a remedy with specific action for gastro-intestinal and hepato-pancreatic inflammatory syndromes.
- Taraxacum D12 is a valid remedy in liver and kidney deficits.
Alcohol, Boldo D4, Chionanthus virginica D4, Cynara scolymus D4, Iberis amara D6, Lycopodium D4, Mandragora and rad. D6, Phosphorus D10, Taraxacum D12.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Pack of 30 ml.