Bactigras Smit & Nephew 10 Medicated Gauze 10x10cm
- Brand: SMITH & NEPHEW Srl
- Product Code: 900106776
- EAN: 5000223074579
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 7.60€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 7.45€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 7.29€ each
Bactigras Smit & Nephew - Medicated Gauze
Bactigras is a sterile dressing consisting of an open weave cotton gauze uniformly impregnated with white petroleum jelly containing 0.5% chlorhexidine acetate.
Chlorhexidine is a proven antiseptic against a broad spectrum of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. During use, no type of cross-resistance has been highlighted and sensitization phenomena are extremely rare.
Bactigras , a low adherent contact dressing, is indicated for the treatment of all wounds exposed to risk of infection. On already infected wounds it can be used in combination with topical or systemic antibacterials. The dressing is available in multiple sizes and can also be easily cut into any desired shape by keeping it between the two protective papers.
Bactigras has a calming, non-adherent effect and allows free wound drainage.
- Contains chlorhexidine, active against a broad spectrum of bacteria.
- Reduces the risks of infection.
- Available in multiple formats.
- It has a calming effect, poorly adhering to injuries.
Bactigras is used to treat wounds that affect no more than 10% of the body surface, such as:
- Minor burns.
- Burns from liquids and vapors.
- Lacerations, abrasions and wounds with loss of substance.
- Areas of sampling and skin grafting.
- Lower limb ulcers.
Contraindications / Precautions for use
Bactigras should not be used in cases of known hypersensitivity or allergy to chlorhexidine.
Pack of 10 pieces, size 10x10cm.
Each dressing (including the roll) is wrapped in individual gamma-ray sterilized foil pouches.