Boiron Ribes Nigrum Glycerine Macerate Gems 60ml
- Brand: BOIRON Srl
- Product Code: 800028021
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 10.35€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 10.14€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 9.93€ each
Ribes nigrum drops glycerine macerate
What is Ribes Nigrum Gocce used for?
The Glycerine Macerate of Ribes Nigrum is indicated in all types of inflammation, in febrile syndromes, in the flu, in recurrent sinusitis, in bronchial asthma, in allergies in urticaria. It acts as an adrenal stimulus highlighting the production of corticosteroids, it does not replace the adrenals but increases their activity through a profound rebalancing of organic processes.
How Ribes nigrum works
The preparation also has an important anti-inflammatory action on the osteoarticular system, its action resembles that of cortisone, although it has no contraindications.
- Anti-inflammatory action: demonstrates anti-inflammatory properties both in edema and in simple inflammation. It is used for: joint inflammation, dermatitis, dermatosis, eczema (also topical), acute allergic syndromes, inflammatory syndromes (on mucous membranes, respiratory, urinary, digestive and skin systems), allergic conjunctivitis, rhinitis, seasonal allergic rhinitis (both spasmodic than hay fever), asthmatic allergies, mumps, Quincke's edema, allergic urticaria, drug sensitization, allergic migraines, headaches.
- Action of Protection and Treatment of the Veins: the anthocyanosides of the fruit are significantly active on functional disorders related to venous insufficiency (pain, edema, etc.) and on connective microcirculation. Due to the presence of anthocyanosides it can also be used for venous problems that create disturbances in the genital sphere and in sight, but also in case of heavy legs in any season of the year. It is also excellent for the protection of the conjunctiva and damaged elastic tissues, but also for inflamed things and capillary fragility
- Analgesic action: the effectiveness resembles traditional doctors, without side effects, but the effectiveness varies from person to person.
- Antioxidant action: both for the presence of anthocyanidin substances and, in the case of fruits, for the antioxidant vitamins.
- Antifungal action: the fungicidal action of a flavonoid present in currant has been demonstrated.
- Various and Possible Actions: antiviral, stimulator of the immune system, raises low blood pressure, general tonic.
How to use and dosage for Ribes nigrum
This product is taken in a very simple way, it is recommended to take 150 drops per day; or 50 drops diluted in a little water or other beverage at room temperature 3 times a day. The liquid must be kept under the tongue for a few moments to facilitate its absorption and then swallowed.
Correct conservation of Ribes nigrum
It is advisable to store the product in a cool place away from sources of heat and humidity, absolutely keep out of the reach of children. Be sure to close the product tightly after each intake. Do not take if the package is damaged or if not properly stored
Ribes nigrum is sold in a 60ml bottle