Citrak Forte sachets what is it for?
Citrak Forte sachets is a potassium dietary supplement recommended in cases of reduced dietary intake or in cases of increased physiological need, thanks to its mix of active ingredients it is effective in all cases of physical fatigue caused by intense physical activity or from potassium deficiencies in general.
per 100 g
per 4 g sachet
|of which sugar alcohols|
|of which potassium|
How is Citrak Forte sachets used?
In a very simple way, it is enough to dissolve the contents of a sachet in a glass of water at room temperature and drink in small sips, it is advisable to take one or two sachets a day or ask your doctor.
Composition of Citrak Forte sachets
Potassium Citrate, Sweetener: Mannitol, Acidifier: Citric Acid, Flavors, Sweetener: Acesulfame K, Color: Beta Carotene.
Contains sugar alcohols, excessive consumption can cause laxative effects.
Under what circumstances should Citrak Forte sachets be taken?
In addition to the conditions mentioned above:
- in treatment with diuretics (thiazides, thiazide-like, furosemide),
- in the treatment with digitalis,
- in states of hypercorticism (CONN syndrome, CUSHING syndrome),
- in the treatment with cortisone and ACTH,
- in diarrhea and profuse vomiting,
- in treatment with insulin,
- in diabetic ketoacidosis,
- liver failure (as in the case of liver cirrhosis),
- in periodic muscle paralysis,
- in the postoperative period.
Citrak Forte does not contain sugars and can therefore also be taken by individuals with impaired glucose metabolism.
- Potassium citrate 2 g
Storage and packaging
The product must be stored in a cool and dry place away from sources of heat and humidity. Keep Citrak Forte sachets out of reach of children, the product is sold in packs of 30 sachets.