Dr. Reckeweg R1 Homeopathic Remedy 100 Tablets Of 0.1g
- Brand: DR.RECKEWEG & CO. GmbH
- Product Code: 800582557
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 13.18€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 12.91€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 12.64€ each
Dr. Reckeweg R1 Homeopathic Remedy
What is R1 Dr. Reckeweg used for
Homeopathic remedy to be used in case of acute and chronic local inflammations of a catarrhal and purulent nature with swelling of the glands, tonsillitis, scarlet fever, middle ear otitis, gingivitis, adenitis. Sudden infections and high fever, with irritation of the meninges, conjunctivae and pharynx. In particular:
- inflammation and suppuration of the pharynx, mainly all forms of tonsillitis, conjunctivitis, meningitis, inflammation of the maxillary sinus and dental roots.
- Inflammation of the glands, mumps, orchitis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, appendicitis, parametritis, bartholinitis, acute rheumatic polyarthritis, monoarthritis.
- Lymphadenitis, abscesses, boils.
Dr. Reckeweg R1 how it's done:
- Apis mellifica: inflammatory infiltrations, edematous swellings. Anti-edema activity, action on streptococci and staphylococci.
- Belladonna: inflammatory hyperemia of the skin, mucous membranes and glands. High fever. Dryness of the mucous membrane, delirium, moist feverish skin. Analgesic effect on the nervous system; antiseptic action.
- Calcium jodatum: modulates the tendency to lymphadenomegaly (increase in volume of the lymphatic glands and adenoids. Chronic tonsillitis in children, increase in lymphatic nodes on the neck and nape.
- Hepar sulfuris: tendency to inflammation. Antiseptic action, tendency to suppuration, tonsillar and lymphatic abscesses, pain like pinpricks.
- Kalium bichromicum: catarrhal exudation of the mucous membranes of the nose, pharyngeal cavity and pharynx. stringy and viscous mucus. Cold accompanied by pain and a sense of pressure at the root of the nose, especially at the end of a habitual discharge. Mucus secretion often greenish-yellow, sometimes bloody, sticky, which can form crusts adhering to the nasal passages or run down the pharynx, irritating it. Sinusitis with thick mucus secretion.
- Teucrum Marum verum: chronic rhinitis which improves with humidity, itching of the nostrils, nasal obstruction which improves in the heat of the bed nasal polyps; chronic cold with obstruction, itching, sneezing and tingling sensation in the adenoid nostrils and nasal polyposis, with tearing and sensation of obstruction and irritation chronic pharyngitis.
- Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus: acute inflammations of the mucosa involving the glands, sticky sweats. Pharyngitis, sore throat with ulceration.
- Phytolacca: swelling and dark redness of the pharynx and tonsils, pain that radiates up to the ears. Inflammation of glandular and connective tissues. Also indicated for against tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
- Apis mellifica D6, Belladonna D6, Calcium iodatum D12, Kalium bichromicum D12, Marum verum D6, Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus D12, Phytolacca D6.
R1 is to be taken very simply. In case of acute ailments, 1-2 tablets must be allowed to dissolve under the tongue every 1-2 hours. When the symptoms disappear, however, it is necessary to reduce the dosage to 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
Warnings and conervation
Store Dr. Reckweg R1 in a cool, dry and dark place. The expiry date refers to the product correctly stored, in an intact and sealed package. Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. Do not use in pregnancy and in children, as it is a delicate period in the life of a woman or child, it is always better to seek the advice of a doctor.
Format of R1 Dr. Reckeweg:
Dr. Reckeweg R1 is sold in packs of 100 tablets of 0.1g