Eubioflor 1 Guna Drops 30ml
- Brand: GUNA SpA
- Product Code: 800882906
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 12.53€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 12.28€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 12.02€ each
Eubioflor 1 Guna Drops Homeopathic Medicine Gluten Free
It is a homeopathic medicine indicated for the temporary relief of symptoms related to intestinal dysbiosis such as: flatulence after meals, diarrhea or constipation, indigestion; prevention of dysbiosis during and after antibiotic therapies. Its indication is specific for those pathologies whose most important etiological factor is the alteration of the intestinal bacterial flora.
Thanks to its composition, the remedy allows to carry out an effective drainage of the intestine, at the same time supporting the other organs of the digestive system, to promote an active immunostimulating action, and to counteract the intestinal putrefaction processes while preparing the ground for subsequent colonization of the colon by the eubiotic flora.
• Colon Pigs, Hepar porcine, Gall porcine bladder, Nux Vomica, Veratrum album, Althaea officinalis, Carduus Marianus, Taraxacum: synergistic action that allows an effective detoxification of the intestine while supporting the other organs of the digestive system.
• Pink trumpet tree, Cat's claw, Okoubaka, Colibacillinum cum Natrum muriaticum, Proteus, Candida Albicans: elements that have an active immunostimulating activity.
• Vaccinium myrtillus, porcine pancreas, Mercury amalgam, Indolum, Skatolum, Aethusa cynapium, Carbo vegetabilis: action contrasting the intestinal processes of putrefaction and fermentation and at the same time prepare the ground for the subsequent colonization of the colon of the eubiotic bacterial flora.
How to use
It is recommended to take for a period of 3 months. Pour in a small amount of water, sip slowly and hold in your mouth before swallowing. If symptoms persist for more than 5 days or tend to worsen, consult your doctor.
- Adults and Children: 10 drops 3 times a day in a little water. Take 15 minutes before meals.
- Children 6 years or less: ½ adult dosage.
Eliminate foods for which the subject is intolerant and, always, milk and derivatives, pork and derivatives, white sugar. After a course of therapy with Eubioflor 1 it is possible to continue the treatment with Eubioflor 2 and to proceed with the recolonization of the intestinal environment with the appropriate enzymes. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor for advice before use.
The effectiveness of a homeopathic preparation can be adversely affected by the intake of spicy foods, products containing mint and the use of exciting substances.
The use of homeopathic medicines can temporarily aggravate ailments (initial aggravation). If this aggravation persists, you should stop taking (or applying) the product and inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Uncaria tomentosa D4, Vaccinium myrtillus D4, Althaea officinalis D4, Carduus marianus D4, Taraxacum D4, Tecoma D4, Bacterium coli D6, Bacterium coli D12, Bacterium coli D30, Bacterium proteus D6, Bacterium proteus D12, Bacterium proteus D6 Candida albicans D12, Candida albicans D30, Silberamalgam D6, Silberamalgam D12, Silberamalgam D30, Silberamalgam D200, Indol D6, Indol D12, Indol D30, Scatolum D6, Scatolum D12, Scatolum D30, Okoubaka D6, Colon suis D6, Colon su suis D30, Pancreas suis D12, Hepar suis D12, Vesica fellea suis D6, Nux vomica D6, Carbo vegetabilis D6, Veratrum album D6, Aethusa cynapium D6. Contains 30% alcohol.
30ml dropper bottle.