Fisian Det Skin / mucous membranes 200ml
- Brand: VALDERMA Srl
- Product Code: 900811668
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 14.39€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 14.09€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 13.80€ each
for the routine cleaning of skin and intimate mucous membranes.
How to use:
- habitual cleaning of the skin and mucous membranes: use the solution as a common liquid soap on the areas to be cleaned, previously wet. Rinse and dry with a soft cloth;
- preventive orthodermic cleaning in sports activities: use the solution as a common bath-shower for cleaning the whole body, including the hair, after each workout, especially those performed in a hot-humid environment (swimming pools).
Ready to use envelopes:
- attenuated cleaning of irritated skin and mucous membranes: pour the contents of an envelope into 250cc of boiled water or physiological solution and cleanse the affected areas, without rinsing, with the aid of gauze or cotton wool soaked in the product;
- cleaning of the external genitals and the anal region after surgery: pour the contents of a bag into the water of the bidet and perform ablutions of the affected parts. It is recommended to use the solution after each urination or evacuation;
- cleaning the oral cavity: prepare a mouthwash solution by dissolving an envelope in half a glass of water and with soaked gauze, carefully and delicately clean the oral mucosa. Avoid ingesting;
- cleaning of the breast: during the puerperium, before each feeding, carefully clean the areola and the nipple, using a gauze soaked in the solution. Dry with a soft cloth.
dermofunctional compliant with law n.713 of 11/10/1986 of the Ministry of Health and subsequent additions.
- Detergent: rinsing solution for cleaning the skin and mucous membranes, including the anogenital one, easily irritated by external agents.
- Envelopes: non-rinse active solution, to be used directly on the skin and mucous membranes, including the oral one, for a soothing cleansing.
- Chlorhexidine (1,6-di-4-chlorophenyldiguanido-hexane): active compound against a vast range of pathogenic, gram-negative and gram-positive species, fungi, yeasts and viruses. It is able to attach itself to the negatively charged groups present on the wall of microorganisms, resulting in membrane damage and loss of cytoplasmic structures. It inhibits the enzymatic activity and the number of leukocytes in the inflammatory exudate.
- Propolis (flavonols, flavones, xantorreol, isovanillin, acetoxybetulenol): bacteriostatic activity with sulfamide-like and antifungal action. Antibiotic adaptation thanks to the presence of benzoic and cinnamic acid; due to the presence of caffeine it has an antifungal power. Useful for the control of some bacterial skin forms (from gram-positive) and in mycoses caused by candida.
- Centella asiatica: the main active constituents are triterpenic acids (Asian acid and madecassic acid) and triterpenic heterosides (Asiaticoside emadecassoside) with re-epithelizing properties on the skin and mucous membranes. Useful in reconstructive processes of the dermis: wounds, burns, bedsores, varicose ulcers, hemorrhoids.
do not swallow.
Do not disperse in the environment after use.
aqua; disodium laureth; sulfosuccinate; salvia officinalis; chamomile recutita; hamamelisvirginiana; chlorhexide digluconate; propylene glycol; gotu kola; propolis wax; xanthan gum; imidazolidinyl urea; methylisothiazolinone; methylchloroisothiazolinone; disodium EDTA; peppermint; citrus sinensis.
- 200 ml bottle of detergent solution.
- 10 sachets of 200 ml active solution.