Guna Oral Spray 100ml
Guna Oral Spray - Gluten Free Homeopathic Medicine
Guna Oral Spray what it is for
Inflammations (infectious and non-infectious aetiology) of the oral cavity.
Oral Spray is a homeopathic medicine that finds application not only in inflammatory diseases of the pharynx, but also in inflammatory diseases of odontostomatological relevance and in particular in dentinal hypersensitivity (sensitivity to heat and cold).
When using Guna Oral Spray
Thanks to the contained elements, it activates the dentinal matrix, promotes the formation of new dentin, controlling and reducing the inflammatory states of the correlated anatomical structures, progressively eliminating the problem of sensitive teeth: the dental elements find the natural protection for their most sensitive (tooth pulp, dentinal tubules and interdental nerve fibers), without local or systemic side effects and without contraindications. Indicated in case of dentinal hypersensitivity originating from traumatic interventions on the tooth such as fillings, reconstructions, coronal preparations for prostheses, or from pathological changes such as abrasions of the dental collar, gingival retraction and inflammatory states of the tooth pulp.
Components contained Guna Oral Spray
- Arnica: tropism for blood vessels and muscles. Its action is aimed at stabilizing the permeability of the vessel wall and cell membranes. An important anti-inflammatory activity is recognized for Arnica
- Belladonna: anti-inflammatory action; it acts selectively on the vascular phase of inflammation but, more generally, on the entire inflammatory syndrome including vasodilation, hyperthermia, pain, vascular pulsatility, in particular affecting mucous membranes, lymphatic and connective tissue. Strong antipyretic action.
- Aconite: active on the neurogenic phase of inflammation. The symptomatology on which the remedy is effective is characterized by acute, violent, rapid, sudden onset, expression of a general impairment of the organism.
- Echinacea: anti-inflammatory and antiseptic action; it can curb septic diffusion and activate tissue regenerative mechanisms.
- Hamamelis: action on the venous system on which it acts by modulating inflammatory states; improvement of venous stasis.
- Hypericum: thanks to the hypericin, the tannins and the terpenes contained in the Hypericum oil, the remedy shows a marked anti-inflammatory activity at the level of the mucous membranes.
- Hepar sulfuris: remedy for inflammatory processes with suppurative and ulcerative tendencies.
- Symphytum: healing action by stimulating the granulation tissue.
- Millefolium: strong anti-haemorrhagic action.
- Dens suis: through enzymatic induction mechanisms, activates the metabolism of dental tissues.
Method of use and dosage of Guna Oral Spray
We recommend 4-5 sprays of Guna Oral Spray 3 times a day on the affected parts; in the acute phases 4-5 sprays on the interested parts every 15 min. for up to 2 hours. It is advisable not to exceed the doses.
Warnings and Contraindications of Guna Oral Spray
The effectiveness of a homeopathic preparation can be adversely affected by the intake of spicy foods, products containing mint and the use of exciting substances.
The use of homeopathic medicines can temporarily aggravate ailments (initial aggravation). If this aggravation persists, you should stop taking (or applying) the product and inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Proper Storage of Guna Oral Spray
It is advisable to store the product in a cool, dry and protected from light. The expiry date refers to the product correctly stored, in an intact and sealed package. Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not use in pregnancy and in children, or in any case for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor.
Composition of Guna Oral Spray
Arnica D3, Belladonna D4, Aconitum D3, Echinacea D2, Echinacea purpurea D2, Hamamelis D2, Hypericum D3, Hepar sulfuris D6, Symphytum D6, Millefolium D3, Dens suis D12. Essences of pine and lemon.
Guna Oral Spray is sold in a ready-to-use 50ml spray bottle with spout.