Iridil® Eye Drops MONTEFARMACO 10 Vials
- Brand: MONTEFARMACO OTC SpA
- Product Code: 900031840
- EAN: 8004995453003
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 4.99€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 4.89€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 4.78€ each
Iridil® MONTEFARMACO Eye Drops - Medical Device
lridil® eye drops comes in sterile 0.5 ml packs containing Distilled Water of Hamamelis, Chamomile, Euphrasia, with refreshing and soothing properties and Distilled Mallow Water with an anti-reddening and protective effect.
The combined action of these natural elements relieves eye redness due to environmental causes such as wind, prolonged exposure to sunlight, smoke, pollution, dry air, saltiness, sports activities but also from visual fatigue due to numerous hours of study and work. , excessive computer use and exposure to light.
lridil eye drops can also be used in children and by contact lens wearers.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
With clean hands open the protective bag, remove a single dose and open it by turning and removing the cap. Instill 2/3 drops in each eye by lightly pressing the single dose. The single-dose, after the first opening, must be closed with the special cap and the solution left inside the single-dose can be used within 12 hours. Repeat the operation several times a day if necessary. The product can be used by one patient only. Keep unused single doses in the protective bag.
Distilled water of Chamomile, Distilled water of Hamamelis, Distilled water of Euphrasia, Distilled water of Mallow, Monobasic sodium phosphate monohydrate, Dibasic sodium phosphate dodecahydrate, Sodium chloride, Disodium EDTA, Water ppi Without preservatives.
• The product is for external ophthalmic use only.
• Do not use the product if the packaging is damaged or not perfectly closed when it is first opened.
• For use in children, it is advisable to seek the advice of the pediatrician.
• Allow at least 15 minutes after use before instilling drugs for external ophthalmic use.
• During application, do not touch the eye or any other surface with the dispensing end of the single-dose.
• Do not use in case of known incompatibility with any component of the preparation.
• Do not use the product after the expiry date indicated on the package.
• Do not dispose of the container in the environment after use.
• Keep the preparation out of the reach of children.
It is a CE - Class II B medical device.
Read the warnings or instructions for use.
Pack with 10 single-dose vials of 0.5 ml.