Micronutrients LongLife 30 Coated Tablets
- Brand: PHOENIX Srl - LONGLIFE
- Product Code: 900825807
- EAN: 8054521001567
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 10.24€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 10.03€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 9.82€ each
Micronutrients LongLife - Multivitamin Supplement
Multivitamin-mineral supplement with 13 vitamins and 14 minerals.
- Supportive and restorative action.
- Muscle function.
- Neurological function.
- Immune function.
- Bone and teeth health.
- Psychological function.
- Psycho-physical wellbeing.
- Vitamin A, beta-carotene: vitamin A and beta-carotene are essential for maintaining ocular, skin and immune health.
- Vitamin D: pro-hormone mainly involved in bone tissues as a regulator of calcium homeostasis in the body. It also shows important extraskeletal actions.
- Vitamin E: essential fat-soluble nutrient with antioxidant action, which constitutes a fundamental line of defense of the organism.
- Vitamin K1: its main role is to activate clotting factors.
- Vitamin C: one of the most important vitamins for our body, which however is not able to synthesize it and must therefore be taken with the diet. It also doesn't build up and you need to take it constantly to keep your blood levels stable.
- Vitamin B1: essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates and the regulation of the use of glucose, on which the nervous tissue depends considerably.
- Vitamin B2: water-soluble vitamin of group B, essential for all energy processes, required in the constitution of numerous enzymes. It also promotes the absorption of iron and regulates the growth of erythrocytes. Promotes optimal skin, hair, nails and vision.
- Niacin: promotes the functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6: in combination with folic acid and vitamin B12, it promotes the reduction of homocysteine levels, as well as playing a role in mood control.
- Folic acid: essential during pregnancy for fetal protection; in combination with vitamins B6 and B12 it promotes the reduction of homocysteine levels.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): essential for vegetarians and vegans, in combination with folic acid and vitamin B6, B12 promotes the reduction of homocysteine levels. Useful in mood disorders and to improve cognitive functions.
- Biotin (vitamin H): commonly used in cosmetics, it is important for the health of the skin appendages (skin, hair, nails).
- Pantothenic acid (B5): contributes to a normal synthesis of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Calcium: mineral present electively in the bones, essential for the functioning of nerves, muscle contraction and coagulation mechanisms.
- Phosphorus: precious element for the absorption of calcium and the production of energy
- Iron: it has the main function of combining with proteins and copper for the formation of hemoglobin.
- Magnesium: together with calcium, it is the most abundant trace element in our body. It optimizes the functioning of over 600 enzymes responsible for as many vital functions, especially in the brain and muscles.
- Zinc: an important element present in every cell of the human body. It is required for the proper functioning of over 200 enzymes and is essential for many aspects of metabolism. The body contains limited reserves of zinc and its deficiency can manifest itself in a short time.
- Copper: essential cofactor, regulates important physiological functions within cells, plays a decisive role in redox reactions.
- Manganese: participates in the formation of connective tissues, bones, blood clotting factors and some neurotransmitters.
- Iodine: essential for maintaining the correct functionality of the thyroid.
- Potassium: participates in the transmission of nerve impulses, in muscular, skeletal and, above all, cardiac contraction, in the production of energy, in the synthesis of nucleic acids, in glucose metabolism and acid-base balance.
- Chlorine: plays an important role in the production process of hydrochloric acid, useful for ensuring correct digestive processes. Furthermore, by cooperating with other minerals, it helps to eliminate toxic substances.
- Chromium: essential element for the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Selenium: antioxidant with particular effects on the skin, thyroid and on male fertility.
- Molybdenum: oligomineral useful for the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Silicon: plays a role in bone health and skin adnexa (skin, hair and nails).
With the intake of one tablet a day, the quantity of vitamins and minerals useful for maintaining the correct physiological functions of the organism is assumed.
Play Sure-Doping Free certified product.
Micronutrients is a supplement formulated to provide the fundamental nutrients necessary for the performance of the correct metabolic functions of the body.
The daily supplementation of vitamins, minerals and micronutrients is indicated for the management of psychophysical stress and to optimize nutritional resources, contributing to general well-being.
A balanced diet is the best way to ensure an optimal supply of the nutrients necessary for maintaining health. However, in some cases it becomes necessary to supplement the diet to support the body in particular moments of need (convalescence, stress, poor concentration, etc.).
Vitamins and minerals are involved in many metabolic processes in the body, supporting it in particular in the case of psychophysical stress, low immune defenses, cardiovascular and bone disorders; they also represent a good antioxidant protection of cellular structures.
|Each tablet contains||VNR%|
|Vitamin A||800 mcg||100%|
|(50% from beta-carotene)|
|Vitamin D3||5 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100%|
|Vitamin K1||75 mcg||100%|
|C vitamin||80 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B1||1.1 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B2||1.4 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||100%|
|Folic acid||200 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||3 mcg||120%|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg||100%|
|Silicon|| 2 mcg|
Bulking agent (dibasic calcium phosphate), magnesium oxide, L-ascorbic acid, anti-caking agent (stearic acid), potassium chloride, thickener (mc cellulose), ferrous fumarate, thickener (sodium carboxymethylcellulose), zinc citrate, anti-caking agent (vegetable magnesium stearate ), selenium from yeast, folic acid, d-alpha tocopherol, niacinamide, retinyl acetate, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium molybdate, biotin, beta-carotene from D. salina, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, phylloquinone, riboflavin, copper oxide , thiamine mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, potassium iodide, chromium chloride, silicon dioxide, glazing agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), dye (chlorophyll), strength agent (glycerol).
VNR = Nutrient Reference Values.
- ENERGY AND VITALITY
ALLERGENS: Contains gluten .
How to use
1 tablet a day with water during meals.
Pill container of 30 coated tablets.