MSM 1000mg LongLife 60 Coated Tablets
- Brand: PHOENIX Srl - LONGLIFE
- Product Code: 900178272
- EAN: 8054521001635
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 16.67€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 16.33€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 15.99€ each
MSM 1000mg LongLife - Food Supplement
What is MSM
Food supplement of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) with vitamin C and bioflavonoids.
MSM Contributes to
- Normal collagen formation.
Active ingredients Contained in MSM
- MSM : By releasing sulfur in the body, methylsulfonylmethane plays a fundamental role in maintaining the integrity of the joints and the elasticity of the connective tissue.
- Vitamin C: participates in the formation of collagen, allows the development and maintenance of bones, teeth, blood vessels and connective tissues. As an antioxidant, it protects cells from oxidative stress, preserving skin and hair from environmental pollution attacks, carrying out a photoprotective action.
- Bioflavonoids : Vitamin C works in synergy with bioflavonoids, compounds that favor its absorption and prevent oxidation. Numerous effects are attributed to bioflavonoids: anti-inflammatory, cardiovascular, vasoprotective and neuroprotective.
MSM LongLife contains OptiMSM ™, a registered trademark that ensures high product reliability.
Play Sure-Doping Free certified product.
Curiosities about MSM
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a natural compound that contains a high concentration of organic sulfur (about 34% of its weight).
Sulfur is a key mineral with important health properties with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying activity.
Numerous researches indicate the elective role of MSM in the health of connective tissues , in particular for improving joint function and mobility, and for the control of inflammatory states.
MSM can play a role in the health of skin, hair and nails, being an essential component of keratin.
In recent years, we have seen a dramatic increase in interest in potential applications for methylsulfonylmethane.
The main effects concern its anti-inflammatory action, carried out above all at the joint level, but also at the muscular level.
Furthermore, MSM, as a component of collagen and keratin, improves the trophism of skin appendages, strengthening and providing elasticity and brightness to skin, hair and nails.
|One (1) tablet contains||VNR%|
|OptiMSM ™ - MSM||1000 mg|
|C vitamin||100 mg||125%|
|Complex bioflavonoids||50 mg|
Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM ™), bulking agent (dibasic calcium phosphate), vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), citrus bioflavonoid complex, anti-caking agent (stearic acid), thickener (sodium carboxymethylcellulose), anti-caking agent (vegetable magnesium stearate), glazing agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), strength agent (glycerol).
VNR = Nutrient Reference Values
OptiMSM ™ is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition - USA
- HAIR - GROWTH
- FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
- STRUCTURAL REINFORCEMENT
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
SUITABLE FOR VEGAN FEEDING
How to use MSM
It is recommended to take 1-2 tablets a day with water during the meal to facilitate swallowing.
Warnings before using MSM
It is recommended NOT to take this dietary supplement during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
MSM LongLife is sold in a pillbox of 60 coated tablets.