MULIMEN® Gocce Fides 50ml
- Brand: FIDES (Nuova Atma Physis Srl)
- Product Code: 800204214
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 19.51€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 19.11€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 18.72€ each
MULIMEN® Gocce Fides - Pain and Menstrual Disorders
Adjuvant in the treatment of premenstrual syndrome.
Dysmenorrhea. Adjuvant in the treatment of intermenstrual spotting from oral contraceptives and paraphysiological spotting
MULIMEN® Drops is a homeopathic medicine indicated in case of pain and menstrual disorders. Premenstrual syndrome. Painful syndrome of the parametrium. Spastic parametriopathy. Dysmenorrhea. Adjuvant therapy of contraceptive spotting and corrective therapy of paraphysiological spotting. Climacteric dystonic syndrome.
MULIMEN® Gocc . is a homeopathic medicine formulated with:
- Agnus castus: control of ovarian hormone secretion by regulation of pituitary gonadotropins. Insufficiency of the corpus luteum. Extragenital symptoms (edema, migraine, depression, colic of gynecological origin secondary to endocrine dysregulation).
- Black cohosh: uterine neuralgia (characterized by painful contractions) and ovarian neuralgia. Pain and stiffness in the dorsolumbar and sacro-gluteal region. Psychic symptomatological cohort.
- Ambra grisea: polymenorrhea. Somatic manifestations of neuro-vegetative instability (depression, asthenia, irritability).
- Hypericum perforatum: regulation of the psychic sphere through the control of neuro-hormonal activity. Sedative and anti-inflammatory action.
- Urtica urens: through its diuretic action it promotes the resolution of edema (premenstrual or estrogen-progestogen water retention). Dysmenorrhea. Sepia officinalis: sensation of gravity and detrusive thrust at the uterine level. Spastic pain symptoms throughout the genital region, secondary to pelvic congestion. Disorders of the climacteric (hot flashes and mood instability).
- Calcium carbonicum Hahnemanni: early, abundant, prolonged menstruation, especially during the peri-menopausal period. Catamenial headache.
- Kalium carbonicum: alterations in the menstrual cycle associated with mastodynia and edema, particularly in young women.
- Gelsemium sempervirens: painful hypermotility of the uterus with irradiation to the dorsal-lumbar and sacro-gluteal region. Dysmenorrhea with headache that begins one day before the period. Dysmenorrhea and spotting.
Composition per 100 g
Vitex agnus-castus D3, Black Cohosh D4, Ambra grisea D4, Hypericum perforatum D3, Urtica urens D3, Sepia officinalis D8, Calcium carbonicum Hahnemanni D8, Kalium carbonicum D4, Gelsemium sempervirens D4 ana 11.11 g.
How to use
10 drops 3 times a day. In acute cases, 10 drops every 15 minutes (for a period of time not exceeding 2 hours); then continue with 10 drops 3 times a day until the symptoms remit. Oral use..
The effectiveness of a homeopathic preparation can be negatively affected by the intake of spicy foods, products containing mint and the use of stimulating substances.
The use of homeopathic medicines can temporarily aggravate ailments (initial aggravation). If this aggravation persists, you should stop taking (or applying) the product and inform your doctor or pharmacist.
50ml dropper bottle.