Omeotox Guna Oral Solution 150ml
- Brand: GUNA SpA
- Product Code: 801447006
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 19.54€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 19.14€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 18.74€ each
Omeotox Guna Oral Solution - Gluten Free Homeopathic Medicine
Treatment (non-sedative) of cough and thinning of bronchial secretions.
Adjuvant in the treatment of tracheo-bronchitis (catarrhal), colds and flu
It is a homeopathic remedy to be used in case of catarrhal affections of the upper respiratory tract; rhino-laryngeal pharyngitis, especially bronchitis and whooping cough in all phases. Indicated for the non-sedative treatment of cough: effective expectorant in chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, coughing in phthisis; cough expectorant; spastic bronchitis, bronchial asthma; chronic bronchitis as an expectorant. The preparation. it exerts a decongestant, antispastic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic action on the lower, middle and upper respiratory tract and also stimulates the fluidification of catarrhal secretions and their expectoration.
• Althaea officinalis : sedative and emollient action, facilitates the fluidification of catarrhal secretions.
• Cetraria islandica : sedative and emollient action, promotes expectoration.
• Coccus cacti : fits of cough with thick and viscous mucous sputum.
• Cuprum aceticum : activity on the spasmodic component.
• Drosera : frequent nocturnal attacks of cough, pharyngeal irritation and chest pains. Sputum with traces of blood. Gagging when coughing. Activity on the spasmodic component.
• Plantago major : sedative and emollient action.
• Sticta pulmonaria : dry cough accompanied by a sense of suffocation with laryngospasm, nausea and vomiting. Promotes expectoration.
• Tartarus stibiatus : fits of cough with thick and viscous mucous sputum.
• Thymus vulgaris : expectorant action, facilitates the fluidification of catarrhal secretions. Activity on the spasmodic component.
without alcohol, gucose and sucrose.
How to use
- Adults: it is recommended to take 1 dose of 10 ml. 3 to 6 times a day.
- Children: it is recommended to administer 1 dose of 5 ml. 3 to 6 times a day.
The use of homeopathic medicines can temporarily aggravate ailments (initial aggravation). If this aggravation persists, you should stop taking (or applying) the product and inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Composition for 150 ml.
Plantago major D1, Althaea officinalis D1, Drosera D1, Thymus vulgaris D1, Echinacea D1, Cetraria islandica D4, Sticta pulmonaria D4, Bryonia D6, Coccus cacti D6, Cuprum aceticum D8, Tartarus stibiatus D8. Excipients: Black cherry flavor, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Fructose syrup, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Purified water.
Bottle of 150 ml. with measuring cup.