Pascotox Drops Named 50ml
- Brand: NAMED Srl
- Product Code: 800817900
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 20.28€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 19.86€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 19.45€ each
Pascotox Drops Named Homeopathic Medicine
Pascotox Drops what is it for
Pascotox Gocce is a stimulant of the reticulum - endothelium system (SRE). Useful for
- Prophylaxis and therapy of flu syndromes, bronchitis with or without fever,
- Stimulant of granulopoiesis in case of acute and chronic infections;
- regulator in case of lymphatic diathesis and allergic and rheumatic disorders
Principles of action for Pascotox Drops
Pascotox Drops is an effective immunostimulant, as a basic drug in all bacterial and viral infections. The drug acts as a non-specific stimulant of the immune system, stimulates granulopoiesis, increases leukocytic phagocytic function in both acute and chronic diseases, multiplies plasma bactericides and acts effectively on the complement activating protein.
Pascotox Gocce therefore leads to a general change in lymphatic diathesis and diseases of the allergic and rheumatic field. In severe cases of bacterial infections Pascotox Drops must be administered together with classic therapies.
The effectiveness of an antibiotic treatment also depends on the functionality of the immune system. An immune system strengthened by Pascotox Drops withstands the administration of antibiotics without unwanted consequences. It was found to be very effective in inflammation and infections of the urinary tract when administered simultaneously with chemotherapy drugs.
For the treatment to be successful, it is important to take Pascotox Drops at the onset of the first symptoms of the disease such as weakness, headache, chills and fever. Viral infections in particular can often be blocked. Pascotox Gocce is well tolerated even by hypoergic patients.
Composition of Pascotox Drops
Alcohol, Arnica D3, Baptisia D4, Bryonia D1, China D3, Cuprum sulfuricum D4, Echinaceae pallidae radix, Eupatorium perfoliatum D2, Ferrum phosphoricum D8, Lachesis D15, Lachesis D8, Thuja D4.
How is Pascotox Drops taken?
The intake of these drops is divided into two phases:
The acute phase:
- Adults: 40 drops as the first administration, then 20 drops / hour.
- Infants: 10-15 drops as the first administration, then 3-5 drops / hour diluted in milk or tea.
- Children 1-3 years: 15-25 drops as the first administration, then 5-8 drops / hour in a little water.
- Children 3-12 years: 25-40 drops as the first administration, then 10-15 drops / hour in a little water.
The Chronic Phase
- Adults: 20 drops 3 times a day.
- Infants: 4-6 drops 3 times a day diluted in milk or tea.
- Children 1-3 years: 5-10 drops 3 times a day in a little water.
- Children 3-12 years: 8-15 drops 3 times a day in a little water.
It is preferable to take the drops in a little water, keeping them for a few seconds in the mouth to facilitate their absorption.
Duration of treatment of Pascotox Drops
Pascotox Drops is recommended for a period of intake in case of chronic diseases for the duration of treatment should not exceed 8 weeks, followed by 3 weeks of break.
Warnings before using Pascotox Drops
Do not take in case of diseases such as TB, leucosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, HIV infections and other autoimmune diseases.
Proper Storage of Pascotox Drops
It is advisable to store the product in a cool and dry place away from sources of heat and humidity. Do not leave the product open and do not store except in its intact packaging. Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age.
Pascotox Drops is sold in Bottle of 50 ml.