Psyllo Plus Fru Bosco 24cpr
PsylloplusBAGS AND TABLETS
- balancing the aqueous content of the faeces and therefore their weight and volume, thanks to the high hydrophilicity of the psyllium fiber (ability to "bind" water), a useful prerogative both in the case of excessively fluid stools and hard and consistent stools;
- lubricating effect induced by the gelatinous fraction, non-fermentable and equal to about 55% weight by weight of the drug used, structurally contained in the dipsyllium fiber, which facilitates the expulsion of faeces;
- increased fecal consistency in the presence of very fluid stools;
- production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFA) capable of reaching the left colon (butyrate and propionate), with eutrophic and prebiotic effect;
- satiating and retarding the feeling of premature hunger;
- hypoglycemic effect;
- cholesterol-lowering effect.
How to use:
1 sachet 1 to 4 times a day or according to the doctor's advice, dissolve not less than 200 ml of water.
Pour in the sachet first and then the water.
from 3 to 6 during the day.
Chew and swallow while sipping water.
half a sachet or 1 tablet 1 to 5 times a day.
do not swallow the tablets without chewing them and without drinking water.
It is recommended to take the product one hour before or two hours after taking the drugs.
The contribution of phenylalanine is limited to the sachet formulations.
Do not use in case of intestinal obstruction, acute abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, severe diseases affecting the digestive system.
- sachet: pure psyllium cuticle powder,
- tablet: psyllium cuticle, microcrystalline cellulose and inulin.
Code PPB00300000 / PPC00200000 / PPC00100000 / PPB00200000 / PPC00300000