S44 Guna Drops 30ml
- Brand: GUNA SpA
- Product Code: 800286801
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 12.05€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 11.81€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 11.56€ each
S44 Guna Drops Homeopathic Medicine Gluten Free
GUNA® S44 Drops 30 ml. is a homeopathic medicine with an anti-inflammatory and antipyretic action, indicated in particular to deal with acute inflammatory episodes, associated or not, with hyperpyrexia. It is indicated in case of: febrile, bacterial or viral syndromes; acute inflammatory processes affecting the skin, mucous membranes and serous membranes; abscesses, boils, pyoderma, hyperpyrexia, odontalgia, both in children and adults. The remedy consists of classical homeopathic remedies and with low dilution homeopathic allopathic D4.
• Nimesulide: with anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and analgesic activity.
• Erythromycin: an antibiotic belonging to the macrolide group, effective against Gram + and Gram - cocci and bacilli. It is one of the least toxic and most manageable antibiotics, even in pregnancy.
• Belladonna: in scaled dilution, particularly indicated in febrile diseases with congestion and tissue hyperemia.
• Arnica: with a decongestant vasculotropic effect; anti-stress in a general sense.
• Calcium sulfuricum: remedy with cavalier characteristics between Calcarea carbonica and Sulfur: therefore anti-inflammatory, antisuppurative, tissue and hepatic drainage.
• Lachesis: decongestant vasculotropic activity, antibacterial of the antibiotic type. It must be remembered that poisons and mineral acids in homeopathy are used to obtain antibacterial and antiviral therapeutic effects.
• Echinacea: remedy that stimulates and modulates the immune response.
• Streptococcinum: nosode of Streptococcus viridans, with antistreptococcal and antibacterial effect.
How to use
It is recommended to take 10 to 20 drops every 2-3 hours, in a little water. Pour in a small amount of water, sip slowly and hold in your mouth before swallowing. In hyperpyrexia, the dosage can be doubled and the frequency halved.
- Children: 5 to 10 drops every 3 hours.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor for advice before use.
The effectiveness of a homeopathic preparation can be adversely affected by the intake of spicy foods, products containing mint and the use of exciting substances.
The use of homeopathic medicines can temporarily aggravate ailments (initial aggravation). If this aggravation persists, you should stop taking (or applying) the product and inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Nimesulide D4, Erythromycinum D4, Belladonna D6, Belladonna D12, Belladonna D30, Arnica D10, Calcium sulfuricum D6, Lachesis D12, Echinacea D6, Streptococcinum 30CH, Eupatorium perfoliatum D8, Vincetoxicum D12, Aconituri sulfurus D6, Heparticum D12, Aconituri sulfuris D6 Hahnemanni D12. Contains 30% alcohol.
30ml dropper bottle.