Sollival Microemulsion 125ml
- gynecology: vulvar irritation and inflammation, haemorrhoidal states in pregnancy and post-partum, episiotomy outcomes, preparation of the nipple for breastfeeding, prevention of nipple fissures,
- pediatrics: diaper rashes, removal of cradle cap, erythemipediatrics, genital inflammation,
- urology / proctology: phimosis, balanitis, balanoposthitis, haemorrhoids, catheter inflammation (peniluvium),
- dermatology: eczema, xerosis, itchy dermatitis, sunburn, redness, fissures,
- diabetology: prevention of continuous solutions of the skin, especially in the foot.
How to use:
it can be diluted in water for rinses or packs; it can also be used pure, on localized areas.
microemulsion with a strong soothing effect, thanks to the extracts of chamomile and licorice, which also has a dermotrophic action, thanks to the presence of vitamins A, E and B5. The active ingredients rapidly penetrate deeply and bring the soothing and anti-inflammatory effect to all epithelial cells, thus ensuring an immediate and prolonged effect over time.
aqua, peg-8 caprylic / capric glycerides, polyglyceryl-6 isostearate, isostearylisostearate, panthenol, peg-6 undecylenate, bisabolol, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butyilparaben, reteainyl palmitate, glycepine