Vitreoxigen Supplement 20 tablets
- Brand: FIDIA FARMACEUTICI SpA
- Product Code: 900191469
- EAN: 8033661806898
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 17.27€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 16.92€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 16.56€ each
Vitreoxigen effervescent tablets
Vitreoxigen what it is for
These tablets are useful in the case of increased need or decreased intake with the diet of the nutrients that compose it and is therefore useful in the presence of vitreous floaters (MYODESOPSIES).
- maintain electrolyte balance (Magnesium);
- to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (Magnesium);
- normal energy metabolism (Magnesium and Vitamin B12);
- to normal muscle function (Potassium);
- to the protection of cells from oxidative stress (Vitamin B2).
- PANAX GINSENG CAMEYER (Ginseng): tonic - adaptogen, antioxidant, tonic (physical and mental fatigue).
- PAULLINIA CUPANA KUNT (Guarana): tonic (physical and mental fatigue).
Method of use and dosage of Vitreoxigen
We recommend taking 1 or 2 effervescent tablets, each dissolved in a glass of water (200ml) in the morning or in the morning preferably before meals, the water must be at room temperature and drunk in small sips.
Specific characteristics of the product
Thanks to the properties of its constituents, it guarantees an improvement in cellular metabolism and contributes to the maintenance of the physiological composition of the tissues and to an increase in the defenses of the various structures of the vitreous body, through the reintegration of liquids and micronutrients. Moreover, thanks to its excellent taste and good gastrointestinal tolerability, it is a valid support in the presence of vitreous pathologies and helps to prevent the detachment of the posterior pole of the vitreous.
Components contained in each single tablet
L-lysine 200 mg; L-arginine 125 mg; L-carnitine 35 mg; magnesium 150 mg; potassium 100 mg; vitamin PP 9 mg; pantothenic acid 3 mg; vitamin B6 1 mg; vitamin B2 0.8 mg; vitamin B1 0.7 mg; vitamin B12 0.5 mcg; ginseng eg 100 mg; pineapple stem 40 mg; guaranae.s. 25 mg.
Proper Storage of Vitreoxigen
It is advisable to store the product in a cool and dry place, away from heat sources.
Vitreoxigen is sold in tube packs of 20 effervescent tablets ready to use.